The LRN Level 7 Diploma in Business Management is specifically designed to provide you with an in-depth understanding of high-level business concepts, making you an invaluable asset in any organization. This comprehensive program is ideal for:
– Professionals with managerial experience seeking to expand their knowledge;
– Bachelor’s degree holders aspiring to achieve a higher-level qualification;
– Individuals without a formal business qualification, eager to obtain one.
LRN Level 7 Diploma in Business Management is designed to help candidates in developing their understanding and knowledge of business at a higher level.
The LRN Level 7 Diploma in Business Management opens up a world of opportunities. Upon completion, you can progress to:
• A Master’s Degree in a related subject;
• A Master’s in Business Administration (MBA);
• Vocational qualifications; • Enhanced employment opportunities in various industries.
Mode of Delivery
Our prestigious qualification is delivered through accredited centers, offering you the convenience of studying either in-person or via distance learning. These centers are equipped with top-notch resources, facilities, and experienced instructors, ensuring a seamless and enriching learning experience.
LRN Level 7 Diploma in Business Management has been designed to reflect the wide variation in candidates’ origins, levels of education and career aims. Progression opportunities may, therefore, take a variety of paths. Depending on the level of qualification achieved, it may be appropriate for the candidate to progress to:
• A Master’s Degree in a related subject
• A Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
• Vocational qualifications
Recognition of Prior Learning
Please refer to LRN’s policy on the Recognition of Prior Learning to determine whether previously achieved qualifications meet LRN’s policy on possible exemptions.
Language of Assessment
LRN aims to use English that is plain, clear, free from bias and appropriate to all candidates. LRN will ensure the assessment materials, stimuli and the assessment itself is carried out in English.
Our meticulously crafted curriculum consists of five mandatory units:
– Business Strategy, Planning, and Management;
– Corporate Strategy, Governance, and Ethics;
– Leadership, Change, and People Management;
– Financial Resources and Performance Management;
– Research Methodology.
To obtain this prestigious qualification, you must pass all five units. Each unit is assessed by assignments, which are externally set and marked by LRN, and the qualification carries a credit value of 120.